Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Inspiration

Azaleas
Brandy's Azaleas
These beautiful azaleas are blooming in my front yard right now.  They have sparked my need for all things SPRING.  Here's just a few inspirations that I am loving right now....
Fashion, spring 2013, pink, fresh
Anthro Blooming Silk Maxi Dress $198
Florals are super trendy right now, so add a bit of floral in every outfit or room!
spring decor, 2013, flowers, colorful, table decor
Fresh floral place setting

Fresh, colorful, bright, fun, design
Bright Fun Room
Cute floral wallpaper!
spring 2013 fashion, dress
Neiman Marcus, Kay Unger New York, Strapless Watercolor-Print Ball Gown $680
 Watercolors are trendy as well.  I am thinking watercolor pillows or art would add some spring to my living room.  This dress is just a dream!

Watercolor pillow
West Elm Cancun Floral Pillow Cover $34
Mint Green is the perfect spring color whether on walls, furniture or cabinets.

fresh painted cabinets, green
Love the mix of modern and mint

mint green, kids, decor, bedroom, light
Bunk beds are so fun!
Mint green walls, colorful, bright, cheery, eclectic design
Love this rug with the mint walls!

Office, green, design
Crate & Barrel TPS Mint File Cabinet $159

Mint green walls, casual living design, coastal decor
Quadrille Island Ikat Fabrics
Pink and coral are my favorite colors.  Not only do they compliment my complexion but they have that feminine quality I love.
pink rug, geometric, flat weave, fresh, pale decor
West Elm Phoenix Wool Dhurrie Rug $59-$899



living room, spring design, fireplace
Love the coral walls!


Fresh and fun decor, dining, pop of yellow, design
Pops of yellow compliments the pink

pink, yellow, white, desk, table, design
Fun multipurpose area
Don't forgot pale blue is still a great option for decor or walls.
modern, blue, soothing, interior design
sooo soothing..



Succulents, flowers, art, modern
West Elm Clinton Friedman Wall Art $149 ea

Finally, succulents are my fav right now.  Aren't these striking!


Also, thank you my friend for this sweet gift; isn't it just beautiful!

Send me your spring inspirations ~ brandy@twineinteriors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment